Is your roof looking a little worn lately? It may be time for Friendswood roof repair or replacement. As a leading roofing contractor, Paramount Roofing provides roof repair and replacement services that are fast, strong, and affordable. Your roof guards your home against weather, insects, pests, and more. Therefore, it’s vital you choose a roofing contractor in Friendswood with experience.
Since 1995, we have been providing the Friendswood area with expert roofing services and outstanding customer service. We don’t see a job as complete until you’re completely satisfied and we are sure that your roof meets the same standards that we would require for our own homes. Therefore, Paramount Roofing is the best choice for your roof repair or Friendswood roof replacement needs.
Signs You Need Friendswood Roof Repair
A correctly-installed and well-maintained roof can last decades, but even the highest quality roofs need Friendswood roof repair. When you notice roofing damage, Paramount Roofing provides quick, efficient, and affordable repair services. Whether you need a few shingles replaced or need emergency repair for storm damage or leaks, we are here to serve you. Our team’s commitment to excellence means you receive superior roofing services for projects large and small.
There are many things you can watch for to determine if you need Friendswood roof repair. Some of these include:
- Water pooling
- Missing shingles
- Curling or cracked shingles
- Water stains on your ceilings
- Damp insulation
At Paramount Roofing, we offer strong and sturdy Friendswood roof repair services to protect your home from the elements.
Types of Materials for Your Friendswood Roof Replacement
Is your roof old or has it suffered some major damage? As a premier roofing contractor, Paramount Roofing offers expert Friendswood roof replacement services. Our experienced team offers high quality installation services for a wide range of roofs. One of the first things you will need to do is choose the type of material you want for your new roof.
Some common materials you might choose for your Friendswood roof replacement include:
- Asphalt Shingles: Asphalt shingles are a common roofing material. They are fire and wind resistant and can last 20 years.
- Wood Shingles and Shakes: Wood shingles and shakes offer a traditional look for your roof and work best in dry climates. However, unless your shingles are treated with fire retardant, a wooden Friendswood roof replacement poses fire concerns.
- Metal Roofing: Metal roofs are long-lasting and durable enough to withstand fire, rain, and heavy hailstorms. They are also low maintenance and energy efficient.
- Clay Tiles: Clay tiles are frequently used for roofs on Spanish-style homes. They don’t burn, but can be heavy, so it’s important to ensure your home can handle the additional weight.
When you need a roof replacement in Friendswood, our roofing specialists are here to help. If you’re not sure which type of roof is best for your home, we will help you find the best option for your home and your budget.
Friendswood Neighborhoods We Serve
- Annalea Kingspark
- Ashford Village
- Boca Raton
- Carmel Village
- Dunbar Estates
- Eagle Lakes
- Forest Bend
- Forest Creek
- Quaker’s Landing
- Wedgewood Village
- West Friendswood
For higher quality Friendswood roof repair or replacement services, choose our team at Paramount Roofing. We guarantee our work for durability and longevity so you can have peace of mind that your home and family are fully protected. Call us at (713) 748-4000 to talk to one of our roofing specialists or fill out our online form for a free estimate today.