Paramount Roofing’s technicians have learned quite a bit during our 20-plus years of service in the greater Houston area. If you are wondering whether your business needs to invest in a Spring TX roof replacement, we would be happy to pay a visit to your company to examine your roof for you.
It is always wise to have a Spring TX roofing company inspect your roof. It is recommended that an inexperienced owner should not climb onto the roof to inspect it. You could do more harm than good. Low-slope commercial roofs can be damaged by repeated visits if you do not know the right way to conduct a roof inspection. It can be very dangerous to attempt an inspection if your business has a steep-slope roof. A Spring TX roofing contractor has the equipment and experience to do the job safely.
If your roof has damage, your main decision is whether to recover, repair or replace it. Consistent, uniform signs of wear with no major problems might enable you to get by with your current roof for five or more years. If it has never been recovered by a Spring TX roofing contractor, you might be wise to simply have it recovered. This lowers the cost of removing the old roof and lessens the amount of debris that ends up at the local landfill.
In some cases, it is smarter to replace the commercial roof instead of repairing it regularly. Here are some signs that your roof needs to be replaced.
- The mechanical fasteners are unable to handle high winds.
- Water pools on your flat roof after a storm.
- The deck of the roof has deteriorated beyond repair. This can happen to wood or steel roofs.
- Moisture has managed to get between the roofing layers or has saturated the insulation or the deck itself.
- The roofing material has large tears or rips, especially along the seams.
- The roof has outdated phenolic foam insulation that can corrode a steel deck.
- Your tar and gravel roof has holes in it.
- Uneven aging can cause your roof to wear out in some spots. This happens due to the varying wind, rain and sun exposure across the expanse of your roof.
Deciding how to deal with a damaged or aging roof can be tricky. It really depends on how bad the damage is and how long a repair would last. It is cheaper to replace your roof once than to have it repaired several times. If you would like to discuss your options, call Paramount Roofing at 713-748-4000 to schedule an inspection. We will advise you on how your roofing problem should be handled.