Cypress, Texas Residential and Commercial Roof Repair Contractor
Is it time for your home to have a new roof installed? Would a Cypress TX roof repair handle the problem? Do you even know if your roof is failing? There are some pretty accurate indicators that your roof is in disrepair. If you notice any of the following red flags, give Paramount Roofing a call. We are a qualified Cypress TX roofing contractor with experienced technicians and many years of service in the Houston metro area.
- Look in your gutters for granule deposits. Shingles can shed their granules as they age, which affects their efficiency.
- Daily exposure to direct sunlight can make your shingles buckle or curl, which can allow water to get onto the roof decking.
- Your roof will need a repair or a Cypress TX roof replacement if you see that your attic insulation is wet.
- Visible water marks on the ceiling inside the home mean your roof is leaking and needs attention.
- Missing shingles must be replaced as soon as possible before other problems begin.
A Cypress TX roofing company can repair or replace your roof if it is no longer protecting your property. The price depends on the size of your house, the materials you pick and the slope of your roof.
Paramount Roofing has decades of experience working with the following roofing components.
- Pine or cedar shake shingles last as long as 50 years. They look beautiful and are moderately priced. They also add visual interest to the appearance of your home.
- Metal roofs are great for outbuildings, barns and traditional homes. They are easy to install, and they effectively last longer than asphalt shingle roofing.
- Colorful ceramic tiles are majestic and durable. They will enhance the appearance of your home and provide protection from the elements for decades.
- Slate shingles are commonly used on high-end homes and municipal buildings, such as courthouses and libraries. They give buildings a stately, classy appearance. Imitation slate shingles made from rubber are less expensive, but they do not have the durability of real slate.
- The most popular shingles are asphalt. They can last as long as 30 years, and they are the least expensive option.
Another often overlooked component of Cypress TX residential roofing is the gutter system. Your gutter must remain free of debris to prevent ice dams in the winter. Accumulations of ice can weigh down the gutter and disconnect it from the roof. Water pouring from the roof jeopardizes the building’s foundation. Paramount Roofing can flush out your gutter system regularly to keep runoff from rain flowing properly from your roof. We also install Leaf Guard systems to help keep your gutters clean and working properly.
Your home is your most valuable asset. Paramount Roofing will keep it in top condition with seasonal inspections and timely repairs. Call us at 713-748-4000 for a free, no-obligation estimate by the owner of the company. We offer competitive pricing and top-notch service.